- Client: Crossrail
- Service: Project Management
- Status: On going
- Location: London
Integra have been working on the Crossrail project since 2007 and have completed the following tasks:
- Provision of interim project management services to CRL in respect of Liverpool Street and Bond Street Stations.
- Provision of MEP Management services to the crossrail delivery partner for all stations.
- Provision of project management to Aecom, Framework Design Consultant, for the design phase of Crossrail HV Bulk Power system - a £50M scheme to provide non traction power to all stations, portals and shafts as well as tunnel sections.
- Provision of project management services to Aecom, Framework Design Consultant for Farringdon station Oversite development, which consisted of a RIBA D design for a 6 storey commercial office development above Farringdon station.
- Provision of Procurement and project management services to Crossrail project delivery partner for the Invitation To Tender (ITT) for Paddington Crossrail station. Provision of services to manage the MEP aspects of "fit-out" across a number of Crossrail stations.