- Client: Westfield
- Service: Assurance, Project Management
- Status: Completed
- Location: London
The White city Development was a major new development for West London situated between Shepherd's Bush and Wood Lane. It comprised approximately 1,000,000 square feet of retail and leisure activity together with major improvements to the local public transport infrastructure, with three new railway stations, both underground and surface lines and a new below ground sidings and associated works.
Over the 5 year period Integra managed the design and assurance for the new below ground 16 road sidings at White City and managed assurance for the new Wood Lane and Shepherds Bush stations on behalf of the developer, Westfield.
- First major LU asset built outside of the PPP contract.
- Integra staff managed the LU Assurance process through the design, construction, commissioning and taking over phases.
- Integra provided Project, Commercial and Engineering Management.
- Integra supported the developer Westfield by managing assurance process for two brand new LU stations and one Network Rail station.