- Client: Pell Frischmann/ London Overground
- Service: HV Power and Electrification Design
- Status: Completed
- Location: London
As part of the London Capacity Improvement Programme, increasing the capacity of the London Overground from a 4-car system to 5-car, Integra has undertaken the GRIP 5, detailed design stage of the programme.
The team were responsible for the sub-station layout, traction power and SCADA interface, Integra's team of specialists were able to deliver the GRIP 5 stage of Works within a tight time-frame.
The scope included:
- DC traction power feed to sidings from a new DC module.
- DC traction cable design, layout including earthing & bonding.
- DC module feed and feed to SCADA RTU.
- Conductor rail heating.
- EMC considerations for the instillation.
- Liaison and interfacing with other parties as required to facilitate an integrated and compliant installation.